SHIPPING / ORDER PICK UP / LOCAL DELIVERY
We offer in-store pick-up or free local delivery by appointment within 20 miles of our Burbank studio. Your invitation order will be ready for pick up or delivery within 3 business days of your contracted delivery date and wedding day items will be ready on the exact contracted delivery date. For invitation orders, please wait for email or text confirmation that your order is ready then let us know your preferred pick-up/delivery time. Wedding day order delivery may be scheduled in advance to make your day of event planning easier. Sorry, we do not ship orders.
REFUND/ CANCELLATION POLICY
Regrettably, personalized or made-to-order items cannot be returned. In the unlikely event your order does not match the proof you approved, please contact us immediately so we may rectify the error. The 50% deposit is non-refundable, and pays for all custom design time and proofing, however, at management's sole discretion, an order may be cancelled with no balance due if cancellation request is received in writing before proof approval has been received.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.use
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The term 'Occasion To Celebrate' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2524 West Magnolia Blvd Burbank, California 91505 United States. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.